Here is a new test for policemen in Arizona. Governor Jan Brewer is free to take the test too. Governor and officers, please send me your answers as soon as possible because I really want to know the correct answers to better advise my clients.
The question: Which of the following are illegal aliens who must be arrested by an Arizona policeman or the policeman risks being sued for failure to do his job?
1. A person who recently filed for adjustment of status and whose receipts are in the mail.
2. A person who filed for adjustment of status and his receipts are in his wallet.
3. A person who filed for asylum and it is pending.
4. A person who filed to change his status and the application is still pending.
5. A person who is appealing the denial of a change of status application.
6. A person in removal proceedings with an immigration judge.
7. A person who is appealing a decision of an immigration judge at a federal court of appeals.
8. A person whose tourist visa expired while he was in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy.
9. A person who came into the United States with a visa and now has a son born here about to turn 21.
10. A person with a deportation order against him who was once a permanent resident and both his parents are citizen and both became citizens before he turned 18.
11. A 5 year old child with no papers on him.
12. A 25 year old blond, blue eyed woman with an expired Missouri drivers license.
13. A 25 year old blond, blue eyed woman with a valid Missouri drivers license.
14. A 25 year old black haired, brown eyed Spanish speaking woman with an expired U.S. passport.
15. A Cuban citizen who has been residing in the United States for the past 2 years.
Posted April 24, 2010.